So after careful negotiations, which involved him saying "How about you tell me to stop if you don't like something, and I'll stop" and me saying "Ok", my new play partner took me to his room where he set things up while I calmly surveyed the scene which is to say I got all giddy and nervous and slightly squirmy which I think he found adorable (dude, if you didn't, there's really no need to correct me) and then he took my absolute favorite Dom tone. That would be the "casual badass" that says I don't have to yell at you, I can just ask you politely to do things because we both know I can make you so there's no need to be rude about it.
- Before we played I'd informed him that I looooove electric play and even when it hurts I tend to giggle a lot when playing with it. He informed me, "I'll make the giggling stop." I responded by swooning.
- He told me that lace is highly conductive so I wore lace panties today. The fact I was wearing underwear is the shocking thing about that sentence. (Note: According to Phoenix, it's not that lace is conductive, it's that it's highly resistant that causes the extra shockiness. I know nothing about how electricity works and Phoenix.... Phoenix writes a story starring a mad scientist for a reason. In other words, I am probably using the wrong terminology throughout this piece. Sorry.)
- My lovely partner was not lying about the lace thing. Shocks that were mildly painful on the rest of me got dialed up a few notches on the pain meter every time he touched my ass. This led to him touching my ass a lot.
- I have now been to second base with someone whose hands were shocking me the entire time.
- I now feel sorry for the next person who tries to feel me up. "Sorry, I'm just used to a more tingly sensation," I will probably not say out loud because I'm not actually mean you guys.
- He owned these things that looked like a cross between the finger part of a knight's glove and some sort of lizard claw that he put on his hands. And then shocked me with them. All 10 at once. It was amazing.
- So amazing I have now experienced the thrill of having an orgasm while having my back poked with sharp things that hurt - and there was no other stimulation going on.
- He also played with a knife that left temporary brands on my back. Electric play combined with knife play is one of my favorites. It's terrifying and it feels like you're actually being cut without having to wash blood off your sheets later. I approve.
- We also played with an electrified sword. It didn't hurt as much as the knife and it actually wasn't as scary since it wasn't sharp and it was a tad unwieldy so I was never worried about accidentally getting injured with it. With the knife I concentrated a lot on holding really still. While I wasn't writhing with the giant sword on me I just wasn't as concerned about not moving at all.
- He ended with what looked like a simple, black, beaded necklace attachment. He warned me that this one was bad. You couldn't escape from it and because of the nature of the beads even when parts were touching you there would be parts that weren't but were "in range" (with electric play it hurts more when things are a millimeter or two away from your skin than it does when it's actually making full contact). It was definitely the most painful, but holy cow did I like it.
- While using the Wartenberg pinwheel on me, he'd occasionally put his hand on my back which would make the wheel stop shocking and then he'd take his hand off and the electricity would rev up again. I thought it was slightly odd that it wasn't an immediate return, but it actually took a couple of seconds to resume full power. Any budding physicists should feel free to speculate on why that is in the comments.
- My new partner (who I really need to come up with a nickname for) is not big on talking a lot during a scene. He's also not the type to hand out compliments. Nevertheless, he made me feel really sexy and awesome while we were playing. I have some body issues (in other words, "Hi! I'm a female that was raised in America!") but he treated my body like a canvas. He ran the various accessories all over me and every time I can see him, he appeared to be intently staring at whichever part he was working on and was obviously enjoying what he was seeing. Lovely self esteem boost I got today. We talked about it later and he verbally stated that yeah, I am pretty awesome, which was nice to hear and all, but dudes, actually seeing it in his eyes? That was wonderful.
So this isn't the kink review system, but this dude was an A++ would totally play with him again. In fact, after I send this I'm going to send him a link and a "So, whatcha doing this weekend?" message. I use my blog to flirt with people. I'm clearly living the dream :-)